- What grades do you need – and can you still get a place if you don't quite get the grades?
- Which qualifications and combinations of qualifications do they accept/prefer?
- If they use the Ucas tariff, will they count all your qualifications?
- Is it worth applying for more than one course?
- How do they select which candidates to make offers to?
Your personal statement
- What do they look for in your application and personal statement?
- Can they recommend any reading or activities to inform your personal statement?
Your Ucas application
- Do they hold interviews or is selection based entirely on your Ucas application?
- How do they feel about gap years and deferred entry applications?
- Is it an advantage to get your application in early?